‘Happy girls are the prettiest’
~ Audrey Hepburn
Top skin care products and happiness!
No matter how many quotes we read about beauty coming from inside, we have to face that most woman do spend a lot of time and money trying tolook younger and more beautiful. It just makes us feel better, and when we feel better we are happier. And feeling happy is our ultimate goal.
So, if we need products to make us look younger, prettier and feel happier we might as well picknatural skin and body care products that are free from deadly chemicals and safe for our health. You will love organic top skin care products when you realize how much chemicals you’ll find in cosmeticsand body care products that are not certified organic. Not to forget all you can do to your skin by eating the right foods.
Chemicals in cosmetics and body care products
Did you know that your daily beauty and body care products could well damage your kidneys, affect your nervous system, and even cause cancer – in worst cases they may kill you? See links to articles about chemicals in cosmetics and body care products at the bottom of this article.
A healthy lifestyle combined with natural organic top skin care products is the best choice for your total health and your skin.
What should we require of a top skin care product?
- It should rebuild skin structure and create more collagen
- Reverse damage from stress and exposure to daily pollution
- Minimizes stress lines, wrinkles and imperfections
- Rebuilds younger-looking, firmer skin
- Diminishes wrinkles with daily use
- Repairs cellular DNA, increase metabolism for clear, ageless skin
What ingredients should we look for in anti aging top skin care products?
Aloe Vera – The Aloe Vera plant (also called Aloe barbadensis) is unique among plants for its importance in natural skin care. Aloe Vera contains burn healing effects, anti-inflammatory properties, and scar reducing properties. Aloe Vera is also acting as a storehouse for vital enzymes, vitamins, proteins and minerals that support skin functions. Aloe Vera is also very effective at toning and firming the skin.
Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein – Is a film-forming agent which retains water, promotes healing processes and tightens skin. It’s a pure, botanical ingredient that creates a flexible strengthening network on the skin’s surface which produces an instant and long-lasting tightening effect. This protein produces skin that looks and feels younger and revitalized.
Arnica Extract – Antiseptic, astringent, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, anti-coagulant, circulation stimulating, healing, and stimulating to the deep cellular levels of skin that can help to counteract the effects of aging at a deep synthesis level.
Barley Extract – is an excellent source of antioxidant. It also increases micro-circulation and drainage.
Some other important anti aging ingredients in skin and body care products:
Lecithin, Olive-leaves, Sweet almond, Argan oil, Passion fruit seed oil, Rice Bran oil, Acai pulp oil, Babassu seed oil, Sea buckthorn berry oil, Lonicera, Honeysuckle flower extract, Cocoa butter, Panthenol, vitamin B-5, vitamin C, Jojoba oil (natural vitamin E), extract from orange, Bergamot flowers and Jasmine flowers. Rose and Geranium oil, Reserveratol, Astaxanthin, Q10
No top skin care products have all these ingredients but they should have a few of them.
The best anti-aging foods:
It is important to remember that your diet also has a big impact on how your skin retains moisture, handles irritation, and ages? A skin cell lives about a month. So each and every day, your body is busy making new cells to replace those that have died off, and how healthy those new cells are is directly determined by how well you’ve been eating. I will only list a few here, actually most organic raw fruits and vegetables are good for you so attempt to vary.
- Carrots – This crunchy snack is loaded with vitamin A, which helps balance the pH of your skin’s surface, making it just acidic enough to fend off harmful bacteria. Use both raw and cooked.
- Berries- High-antioxidant content of blackberries, blueberries and strawberries yield countless healthy-skin benefits.
- Artichokes, beans, prunes and pecans –These are also high in antioxidants and good for your skin
- Salmon, Walnuts, and Flax Seed – The common healthy-skin ingredients in these foods are essential fatty acids. They block harmful irritants and act as the passageway for nutrients coming in and out and for waste products to get in and out of the cell. The stronger that barrier is, the better your skin cells hold moisture.
- Healthy Oils – Flax seed, Hemp, Olive Oil, Evening Primrose oil. They should be cold pressed, extra virgin. These oils Keep skin lubricated and looking and feeling healthier. Avocado is also a very good source of essential oils.
- Whole Wheat Brazil Nuts and dates – are rich in the mineral selenium, which plays a key role in the health of skin cells. In fact, studies show that even skin damaged by the sun may suffer fewer consequences if selenium levels are high. Amaranth, Barley, Brazil Nuts, Buckwheat, Cashews, Coconut, Rye, Asparagus, Brussels sprouts, French Beans and dates are other good sources of selenium.
- Green Tea – The skin-health assets in this drink are matchless. It has anti-inflammatory properties, protects the cell membrane, and may even reduce the risk of some cancers.
- Almonds, Avocado and Sunflower Seeds –These seeds are a natural source of vitamin E. No antioxidants are better at slowing down the aging of skin cells. Avocado also contains glutathione, copper, beta-sisterol and other compounds involved in the natural detoxification process.
- Black Grapes – contains reserveratrol that is a very strong antioxidant. Red wine is a good source of reserveratrol but as alcohol is bad for your skin and health it’s better to eat grapes.
- Watermelon – Packed with detox nutrients and water, watermelon is also very rich in lycopene, an antioxidant that boost your skin resistance to sun damage.
- Red bell peppers – the unique combination of vitamins A, C and E, three of the most potent skin protecting vitamins, makes red bell peppers and ideal food for a healthy glow. Also very important to the natural detoxification process.
The benefits of a healthy lifestyle using organic top skin care products and a healthy diet are amazing. All the foods mentioned above are not only good for your skin, they are also good for your total health – preventing diseases and helping you stay healthier and younger.
My best advice in a few words when it comes to reversing the aging process is:
- Avoid stress,
- Get enough ‘beauty’ sleep – great for your overall health and a necessity to stay young.
- Change to a whole-food, plant based diet (organic healthy fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds beans, legumes and oils.
- Drink water – good hydration is key to a healthy looking skin, and there\’s nothing better than pure, clean water to quench your body’s thirst.
- Stay out in fresh air but protect your skin against the sun.
- Use only certified organic top skin care products(chemicals not only damage your skin but are also a danger for your health).
- Limit or reduce the use of refined sugar and alcohol as it is bad for your skin and your health.
Treat your skin with natural top skin care products,body care products and feed your body with the best nutrition. It is YOUR guarantee for beautiful, younger-looking skin and a healthy body.
I have done some research and found the best top skin care products for you so please feel free to visit Happy Natural Life to check it out.
Be yourself and be happy, never stop dreaming!
Article Source: Articlesbase
About the Author: Mona Kristin Jensen is the owner of Happy Natural Life. She wants her Web page to be a place where you can find inspiration and information to live a happier and healthier lifestyle, more in harmony with yourself and Mother Nature. Her motto is ‘Be Yourself and Be Happy – Never Stop Dreaming!‘ ‘Be Yourself and Be Happy’